The Library has changed our meeting room and museum pass booking software. Please use the new link below to book rooms or reserve museum passes. Thank you!
Reserve Passes Online!
Book your own museum pass from home! No need to call us. You can either check by museum to see which dates are available, or you can check by date to see which museum passes are available. Passes must be picked up at the library BEFORE going to the museum. To view or cancel your reservation please click here.
The museum passes are only available to Littleton residents and members of the Friends of the Reuben Hoar Library.
Anyone may join the Friends by filling out an application for membership and returning it to the library or mailing it to the address on the form. The membership year runs from January to December. A library card registered in the Merrimack Valley Library Consortium system is required. If you do not live in Littleton, bring your hometown library card, along with your dues for the Friends, to the library. We will register you and help you reserve your pass.
If you need help booking passes online or if you would like to have a library staff member book a pass for you, you may call the Circulation Desk at 978-540-2600, email the library, or visit the library.
- There is a $20.00 charge for any pass not returned by the due date.
- Check each museum's web site for up-to-date hours of operation and directions. You will see links to the museum web sites as you book your pass.
- Museum passes may be reserved 90 days in advance.
- The passes must be picked up by 1 p.m. on the day reserved. Sunday passes must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Saturday. Please check the library's schedule for holidays and other days when the library is closed and you cannot pick up passes.
- Because of the popularity of these passes, the library reserves the right to give unclaimed passes to another patron. Those who do not pick up passes more than three times will have their borrowing privileges restricted for the next 90 days.
- Only two passes per family per week may be reserved during school vacations.
- Please return pass to the Library the day of use. Other patrons may be waiting to use it.