***Scroll down for detailed field by field information***
Field Usage Decision Information
- During the week a decision on field closures will be made no later than 12:00 pm.
- During the weekend a decision on field closures will made the evening before.
- These times have been chosen to allow adequate time to alert coaches and players of cancellation.
- If there is a field closure the PRCE Director will email the presidents of each sport and it will be their responsibility to pass that information on to their coaches and participants.
- COACHES please contact the president of your respective league for more information
PLEASE use common sense when using the fields. If an area is still wet – avoid it. If cleats are causing damage – stop playing.
If it starts to rain and fields become saturated (ground feels spongy) and/or there is standing water on the field; they will revert to closed status.
All decisions on closing the fields are made with field preservation in mind and are final once posted online.
Updated: 04/22/2017 at 6:30pm - this update reflects the schedule for Sunday, April 23rd, 2017
Koerper Field- OPEN
St. Ann’s Soccer Fields- (Right to Left from Parking Lot)
Field #1- OPEN
Field #2- OPEN
Field #3- OPEN
Shaker Lane Fields:
Shaker Field- INFIELD CLOSED, OUTFIELD OPEN
Couper Field- INFIELD CLOSED, OUTFIELD OPEN
Ken White Field- INFIELD CLOSED, OUTFIELD OPEN
Shattuck Street Baseball Field- OPEN
Russell Street Fields:
Alumni Field- OPEN
Bill Whitcomb Baseball Field- OPEN
Bill Whitcomb LAX/Soccer Fields- OPEN
Jet Softball Field- OPEN
Middle School Field- Field will be CLOSED to all use for rehabilitation until Fall 2017.
Track Field- OPEN
Littleton High School Fields:
Baseball Field- OPEN
Softball Field- OPEN
LAX/Football Field- OPEN
All fields will be treated with fertilizer on May 25th, 2017!
There is to be NO usage of any field on May 25th, 2017 or May 26th, 2017!