PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY EDUCATION
33 Shattuck Street, Room #120, Littleton, MA 01460
Regular Office Hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Fridays 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Important Announcement from the Director of PRCE
Education should be a lifelong pursuit and we are here to provide you with as many opportunities as we possibly can. I thank all of our patrons for their support of our programs; without you we would not be able to provide the extensive catalog of courses and trips.
We are also moving over to a new registration software called RecDesk. Not only will it be easier to use than our old system, but is also mobile ready. Meaning you can check our programs and offerings on the go and sign up and pay for classes via your Smartphone or Tablet. We cannot carry over any of the household information from the old program, so you will need to create a new account. It doesn’t take long just go to set one up today.
Please feel free to contact us or stop by the office we can help you find something new and exciting. Also, please remember to go to the website above and create a new account with our RecDesk registration software.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- We are looking for area businesses, community groups, and crafty residents to participate in our Trunk or Treat event. Click here for a registration form to decorate a car trunk! Deadline is Friday, October 28th!
- We have a new Recreation Coordinator! We are delighted to welcome Lauren Lastrina to share her energy and experience to our growing department. Learn more under our Staff section of our website.
- T.A.S.K. (Teen After School Klub) program enrollment has begun! LIMITED SPACE LEFT! Online registration is not available due to required paperwork, please stop into the office to sign up today.
- Create a new account and register for an enrichment class or two on our new online registration program called RecDesk!
- During the week a decision on field closures will be made no later than 4:00pm.
- During the weekend a decision on field closures will made the evening before.
- These times have been chosen to allow adequate time to alert coaches and players of cancellation.
- If there is a field closure the PRCE Director will email the presidents of each sport and it will be their responsibility to pass that information on to their coaches and participants.
All decisions on closing the fields are made with field preservation in mind and are final once posted online.
PLEASE use common sense when using the fields. If an area is still wet – avoid it. If cleats are causing damage – stop playing.
Middle School LAX/Football field is closed to all use for rehabilitation until Fall 2017.
Middle School Track fields are closed for renovations to the track until further notice.
All other fields are open
If it starts to rain and fields become saturated (ground feels spongy) and/or there is standing water on the field; they will revert to closed status.