PARKS, RECREATION & COMMUNITY EDUCATION
Important Announcement from the Director of PRCE
Soon the busy days of summer will be coming to an end, kids will be headed back to school, and the reorganization of our life schedules will be upon us.
Education should be a lifelong pursuit and we are here to provide you with as many opportunities as we possibly can. I thank all of our patrons for their support of our programs; without you we would not be able to provide the extensive catalog of courses and trips.
We are also moving over to a new registration software called RecDesk. Not only will it be easier to use than our old system, but is also mobile ready. Meaning you can check our programs and offerings on the go and sign up and pay for classes via your Smartphone or Tablet. We cannot carry over any of the household information from the old program, so you will need to create a new account. It doesn’t take long just go to https://littletonprce.recdesk.com/community to set one up today.
Please feel free to contact us or stop by the office we can help you find something new and exciting. Also, please remember to go to the website above and create a new account with our RecDesk registration software.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- T.A.S.K. (Teen After School Klub) program enrollment has begun! LIMITED SPACE LEFT! Online registration is not available due to required paperwork, please stop into the office to sign up today.
- Last day at Long Lake Beach is Wednesday, August 24th! There will be no bathrooms, snack shack, rentals or lifeguards after this date. Thank you for a great summer!
- Regular office hours at PRCE starts on Monday, August 21st! Please look under the CONTACT US section of our website.
- ATTENTION PARENTS: Please make sure to pick up your child's inhalers, medication, and epi-pens at the end of each program or camp session.
- During the week a decision on field closures will be made no later than 4:00pm.
- During the weekend a decision on field closures will made the evening before.
- These times have been chosen to allow adequate time to alert coaches and players of cancellation.
- If there is a field closure the PRCE Director will email the presidents of each sport and it will be their responsibility to pass that information on to their coaches and participants.
All decisions on closing the fields are made with field preservation in mind and are final once posted online.
PLEASE use common sense when using the fields. If an area is still wet – avoid it. If cleats are causing damage – stop playing.
All fields are open.
If it starts to rain and fields become saturated (ground feels spongy) and/or there is standing water on the field; they will revert to closed status.