- Transportation requests must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance. Call as soon as you schedule your appointment. Please call 978-844-6809 to schedule your ride. We will do our best to accommodate same-day Emergency medical appointments.
- When scheduling your appointment, you must have the exact street, number and town of where you are going, as well as any information on when you will be finished with your appointment.
- Be ready at least one half-hour before your pick-up time and expect to wait at least one half-hour for your pickup. Time for appointments must be between 9:00 am and return to Littleton by 3:00 pm.
- In order to serve you better, when making a reservation for transportation, please Do not leave your requests on the answering machine, just your name and number.
If your ride back is cancelled, please call the Dispatcher at 978-844-6809, or you will be charged for a full day
- If you have someone accompany you on the ride, they also will have to pay.
- Due to the increase in volume of rides, it is possible that you will have to be picked up earlier than your requested pick-up time for your appointment or that you will have to wait on your return trip. All efforts are being made to accommodate everyone.
LITTLETON COA MART VAN CHARGES
(Van service for Seniors and the disabled)
If the MART Van departure and return to Littleton is 15 miles or greater, your cost is $7.00, except as noted below:
Monday–Friday 9 am–3 pm Each Way
Medical appointments in Town $1.50
Shopping in Town $1.50
Medical appointments *out of Town $2.00
Shopping *out of Town $2.00
*Medical & Shopping out of Town "ONLY" to: Harvard, Ayer, Groton, Westford, Acton and Concord. $2.00
We also provide rides to out of town shopping when we can
WALMART (N. Chelmsford only)
Round Trip $5.00 (Special Rate)
PHEASANT LANE MALL (NH)
Round Trip $7.00 (Special Rate)
***Rides to Senior Diner and COA Always Free***