Camp Tahattawan 2024
Camp Tahattawan is a licensed recreational summer camp, certified by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Nashoba and Littleton Board of Health, and is compliant with MA 105 CMR 430.000.
We follow the State guidelines on Christian's Law for our swimming at Long Lake Beach or any open water location of field trips (Breezy Picnic Grounds)
Paperwork: Littleton Parks and Recreation has partnered with Campdocs for all our required paperwork. Once you've registered you will receive an email from CampDocs to submit your paperwork!
2024 Camp T Rates:
- Early Registration Fee - January 1, 2024 to February 28, 2024
- $340 Residents/$360 Non-Residents per week
- Regular Registration Fee- March 1, 2024 to Camp Start Date
- $355 Residents/$375 Non-Residents per week
Field trips are additional cost and are based on the admission cost and transportation.
(See field trip location on this page for cost - This requires a separate registration)
Camp Run Time: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
If you need before and/or after care it is available to participants of the Camp Tahattawan, Teen Adventure Program and Sailing Camp!
All Before and After Care Fees are due upon Registration.
- Before Care: Runs from 7:30 am to 8:30 am and is $15 Per Day, Register for the whole week for $67.50 (10% Discount- You must click the Full week option to receive this discount)
- After Care: Runs from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm and is $25 per day, Register for the whole week for $112.50 (10% Discount- You must click the Full Week option to receive this discount)
- Additional 10% sibling discount will be applied at checkout.
Register For Before/After Care Separately.
Special Offer! Sign up for All 6 Weeks (B to G) of Camp T and Get All the Field Trips for Free!
- Select "All 6 Weeks" Option and we will automatically register you for the All the Field Trips. This will be offered at the lower rate of $340R/$360NR per full week past the February 28, 2024 deadline!
- Week A will be a separate registration (But Field trip will be included if registering the all 6-week option)
If you are registering for Camp, and do not want to pay by credit card (2.9% Transaction Fee), please mail your check to:
Check written to: Town of Littleton
Town of Littleton PRCE
41 Shattuck Street
Littleton, MA 01460
Sibling Discounts of 10% for All Camp T Rates!!!
Last day of LPS June 13 (With no snow days)
June 17 to August 2, 2024
Dates / Theme Weeks / Field Trips
All Performers' Shows will be on Wednesday mornings
- All dress-up days are on THURSDAYS of each week unless noted
- Field trips subject to change
June 26 to June 30 - TBD- Last Day of Littleton PS is June 22
Pay $0 now and we will invoice April 1, 2023 when we know how many days we will have camp that week
Theme: Super Heroes/ Local Heroes
Dress Up Day: Hero (Superhero, local hero or your hero!)
Performer: Littleton Police and Littleton Fire
- Senior Camp: Canobie Lake Park ($48 Additional)
- Jr Camp: Connor's Farm or Davis Farmland ($40 Additional)
July 5 to July 7 (Wednesday to Friday Only)
Fee for this week is $210R/ $230NR
Dress Up Day: Group's country attire/colors
Performer: Chris Poulos BMX Bicycle Stunt Show
In-House Olympic Games! Thursday
No Field Trip this week
July 10 to July 14
Theme: Under the Sea
Dress Up Day: Beach Day
Performer: Terry Murray: Inventor Mentor
Field Trip: Breezy Picnic Grounds ($35)
July 17 to July 21
Theme: Animal Adventures
Dress Up Day: Favorite Animal
Performer: Animal Adventures: with special Guest- a great owl!
Field Trip: Southwick Zoo ($38)
July 24 to July 28
Theme: Happy Holidays!
Dress Up Day: Halloween
Performer: Santa, Easter Bunny and other surprise guests!
Field Trip: Water Park of NE ($45)
July 31 to August 4
Theme: Back to the Future
Dress Up Day: Decades - 50's 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's
Performer: The Ooch Experience
Field Trip: Urban Air Adventure Park ($45)
August 7 to August 11
Theme: Career Week (What will you be when you grow up?)
Dress Up Day: Tie Dye (Thursday)
Performer: Camper Crazy J Squared and Steph Beach Magician
No field trip this week. We will hold our end-of-year Camp Carnival on Friday, August 11th.