The Town Code is now available to browse in an electronic format - eCode360.
eCode360 is a dedicated online platform created specifically to house Littleton's codified laws and municipal documents. eCode360 provides municipal staff and citizens with unparalleled flexibility to quickly access and search the Town Code on a variety of desktop and mobile devices.
Code of the Town of Littleton
The Code of the Town of Littleton is divided into four major parts, known as "Divisions."
- Division 1 contains the bylaws adopted by the Town Meeting. This Division is further broken down into Parts I and II.
- Part I, Administrative Legislation, contains all bylaws of an administrative nature, namely, those dealing with the administration of government, those establishing or regulating municipal departments, and those affecting officers and employees of the municipal government and its departments.
- Part II, General Legislation, contains all bylaws of a regulatory nature. Bylaws in this part generally impose penalties for violation of their provisions, whereas those in Part I do not.
- Division 2 contains the regulations adopted by the Board of Selectmen.
- Division 3 contains the regulations promulgated by the Board of Health.
- Division 4 contains all other miscellaneous regulations, such as those adopted by the Planning Board.
Town By-Law Sections
The links below will direct you to the start of those particular sections. You may browse any sections of the Town Code from within eCode360.
- Town Administrative and General Legislation - Town Code Chapters 1 - 172, 181, 183, plus Appendix
- Personnel By-law - Town Code Chapter 33
- Zoning By-laws - Town Code Chapter 173
- Planning Board - Chapter 249 Subdivision of Land Regulations
- Board of Selectmen Regulations and Policies (PDF)