Important Registration Information
Littleton Parks, Recreation, and Community Education does not receive Town funding for our programs, events, and program staff. They are all paid for with the revenue that we make from programs. Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated!
Register Online for a Class / Program
- Create an account on MyRec (register all family members who will be participating programs)
- Note: Remember your username/password for easy access and registration for future programs.
- Find the program you're looking for, and follow the prompts to register and pay!
- Note: Before you register, please take a minute to review our policies for Refunds, Cancellations, and Transfers listed on this page.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
(There is a $10 minimum credit card charge)
Update: All credit card purchases have a 2.9% service fee that will be added to the total of your purchase. If you wish to avoid this fee you are welcome to pay by check or cash.
Our programming is 100% funded by course fees, our refund policies are strictly adhered to.
- In the event that your course is canceled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund in the manner in which you paid.
- Pro-rated refunds will only be given if a canceled class cannot be rescheduled.
- To process your refund you must respond to the cancellation email within 30 days; otherwise, we will process the refund as a household credit.
- In the case of a medical withdrawal, a refund minus a 10% admin fee will be processed when accompanied by a doctor's note.
- Any other withdrawal fees will be determined by the PRCE Director and accompanied by a 20% processing fee.
- Refunds will only be given via household credit, check, and credit card. Credit Card refunds will be processed within 5 to 7 business days. Refunds issued by check will be processed within 2 to 4 weeks.
- Credit Card payments that are over 90 days cannot be refunded to a credit card, it must be processed as a check or household credit.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Education reserves the right to change the program location and/or programming staff if needed. Refunds will not be given if this occurs.
- You must register and pay for a drop-in prior to participating.
- (Our software is mobile ready so you can easily register from your smartphones.)
- Present your receipt, paper or email, to the instructor upon arrival to your session.
- Instructors cannot accept cash or check payment.
- Parks, Recreation and Community Education reserves the right to cancel and/or combine any program with insufficient enrollment within 7 days prior to the class's start date. All participants will be notified of changes in schedule.
- Please be sure to provide an up-to-date email and phone number so that we can contact you.
- When public schools are closed for either school/town events or due to inclement weather, programs will not be held on that day. Classes will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Community Education classes will not be held on legal holidays.
You may request to transfer into another class if:
- The request is made before the 2nd meeting of the class.
- There is space available on the roster for the class that you would like to transfer into.
- The minimum participation number is still met for the class that you are currently enrolled in.
- A $15 transfer fee is paid in full.
This waiver is digitally signed online through the registration process:
In consideration of being permitted to participate in the program that I am registering for, (hereinafter "Program") I, the undersigned, on behalf of the participant listed above (hereinafter "Participant"), and for myself, my heirs, personal and/or legal representatives, next of kin, and assigns (hereinafter collectively referred to as "I" or "me"), hereby:
- Release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Town/City of Littleton, its agents, servants, employees, officials, volunteers, contractors, representatives (hereinafter the "Town") from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, suits, loss and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including, but not limited to, death, illness, injury and/or disease, and including any death, illness, injury and/or disease in any way related to or arising out of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), that may be sustained by the Participant and/or arising out of or related to the Participant's participation in the Program, regardless of whether they arise in tort, contract, strict liability, or other legal theory.
- Indemnify, save and hold harmless the Town from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, suits, loss, and causes of action and any cost it may incur, including court costs and attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to the Participant's participation in the Program, regardless of whether they arise in tort, contract, strict liability, or other legal theory.
- Acknowledge that the Participant's participation in the Program may be dangerous and may involve the risk of serious injury and/or illness, including COVID-19, and/or death and consent to the Participant's voluntary participation and assume full responsibility for any risk of loss, death, illness, injury and/or disease which I and/or the Participant may sustain arising out of or related to the Program whether known or unknown and whether caused by the negligence of the Town or otherwise.
- Agree that this Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and that, in the event any portion of this document is deemed unlawful or unenforceable, said portion shall be severable and the balance of the terms shall continue in full legal force and effect.
- Agree that I, the undersigned, am the parent or legal guardian of the Participant. I hereby execute this Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement on the Participant's behalf. I understand that by executing this agreement on behalf of the Participant, I am binding the Participant and me to the terms of this Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity Agreement.
I have read this release and waiver of liability and indemnity agreement, fully understand its terms, understand that I have given up substantial rights, including my rights and the rights of the participant by signing it, and have signed it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance or guarantee being made to me and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.