September 7, 2023
Town Hall - Room 103 - Meeting Room
37 Shattuck Street
Littleton, MA 01460
Planning Board Meeeting
Thursday, September 7, 2023
PLANNING BOARD MEETING
THURSDAY, September 7, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Shattuck Street Town Offices at 37 Shattuck Street
This LIVE meeting may be viewed online at LCTV On-Demand at https://littleton.vod.castus.tv/vod
Public meetings may be broadcast live, streamed live, or recorded for later playback on LCTV and/or the Internet. PARTICIPANTS/ATTENDEES ARE REMINDED THAT BY JOINING THIS MEETING THAT YOU CONSENT TO YOUR LIKENESS AND AUDIO BEING USED AND REBROADCAST BY LCTV. If attending virtually, please identify your screen name with your full name. This is to protect the integrity of the meeting. Attendees of all public meetings should be aware of Massachusetts Recording Law M.G.L. Ch. 20A §20 (f)* if they are personally considering recording any part of a meeting or a meeting in its entirety.
Proposed Agenda – items may be taken out of order or at times other than listed
1. 6:00 Board Business
A. Minutes of prior meetings
C. Member Input and Member Update on Projects:
1. Northern Bank (25 Robinson Road and 265-289 Great Rd)
2. Hager Homestead (336 and 338 King Street)
3. MBTA Communities Multifamily Zoning Work
4. 550 King Street/King Street Commons
D. Public Input: Public Input will last for no more than 10 minutes and speakers are allowed to speak for no longer than 2 minutes. Speakers addressing the meeting are required to do so from the podium, provide name and address for the record, and all comments must be through the Chair. Public Input on a posted public hearing agenda item will be taken during that public hearing.
2. 6:10 537 Great Road update hours of operation – Community Care Collective/Adult Use Marijuana – Retail Facility
3. 6:15 Continued Public Hearing – 550 Newtown Road – Major Commercial/Industrial Use Special Permit, Site Plan Review, and Stormwater Permit – add self-storage building to existing site – Storage Rentals of America
PLEASE NOTE that the applicant for 550 Newtown Rd. has requested that this public hearing be continued to October 12, 2023.
4. 6:45 Continued Public Hearing – 555 Newtown Road – Open Space Development Special Permit, Shared Residential Driveway Special Permit, Stormwater Permit – 3-lot “Sky View Lane” residential development – Bradley Kimball
PLEASE NOTE that the applicant for 555 Newtown Road has requested that this public hearing be continued to October 12, 2023.
5. 7:15 Continued Public Hearing – 234 Taylor Street – Adult Use Marijuana Establishment and Water Resource District Special Permit – Sanctuary Medicinals Inc.
LINK to 234 Taylor St page
6. 7:45 Public Hearing – Definitive Subdivision – King Street Commons – 550 King Street
LINK to 550 King St page
*(f) After notifying the chair of the public body, any person may make a video or audio recording of an open session of a meeting of a public body, or may transmit the meeting through any medium, subject to reasonable requirements of the chair as to the number, placement and operation of equipment used so as not to interfere with the conduct of the meeting. At the beginning of the meeting, the chair shall inform other attendees of any recordings.