In response to the community concerns about spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) The Town of Littleton and the PRCE department have adopted some policies that will be enacted today and moving forward.
- Effective immediately, at the direction given by the Littleton Board of Selectmen, ALL Littleton PRCE programs and events will be postponed thru April 7, 2020. In addition, all Littleton town offices and buildings will be CLOSED to the public during this time. If you need immediate assistance please call the PRCE office during our posted normal business hours M-F.
- ALL PLAYGROUNDS ARE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AT THIS TIME. This order will remain in place until necessary to help slow the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
- King Street (Castle in the Trees, Aidan's Playground AND Basketball Courts)
- Fay Park
- Long Lake Beach
- The March 25th Encore bus trip has been rescheduled to June 18, 2020. The Mystic Aquarium Trip will be postponed and rescheduled to a later date in July 2020.
- The department will implement any additional policy changes as indicated by the Board of Selectmen, the Board of Health, and/or the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
If you have any questions about these policies please give us a call at 978-540-2490 or email us at email@example.com. If you have additional questions about COVID-19 please visit the Massachusetts Department of Health website
Director of Littleton Parks, Recreation, and Community Education