Important 2021 Operating Dates:
Weekend Only Full Operations: Saturdays/Sundays, May 29th - June 13th, 2021
Full Beach Operations: Monday-Sunday, June 15th - August 31st, 2021
Beach Closes for Season: September 1st, 2021
Hours of Operation (Weather Permitting):
Lifeguards- 10am-5:30pm Lifeguards on Duty / Snack Shack- 10am-6pm Snack Shack & Rentals (Last boat rental at 5:15p)
Lifeguards- 10am-6:30pm Lifeguards on Duty / Snack Shack- 10am-7pm Snack Shack & Rentals (Last boat rental at 6:15p)
Lifeguards- 11am-5:30pm Lifeguards on Duty / Snack Shack- 11am-6pm Snack Shack & Rentals (Last boat rental at 5:15p)
Here are a few reminders about park operations Memorial Day thru Labor Day:
(You will be asked to leave without a refund if you are found breaking the rules.)
-No dogs are allowed on the beach or in the water, per our bathing permit from the Health Department. You may cross thru the park on the designated walkways. Dogs must be leashed at all times. Owners MUST curb their dogs and clean up the waste.
- A parking sticker is required to park in the lot, on Lake Shore Drive, and Town Road. Please respect the neighbors and do not block driveways or park illegally. Overflow parking is at Shaker Lane School.
- A season or day pass beach pass is required. They are available for purchase at the snack shack.
- Alcohol is not permitted at anytime
- Smoking is not permitted at anytime (Tobacco, Vape, or Marijuana)
- Use of any illegal substances are not permitted at anytime
- Portable Grills are not approved for use anywhere at Long Lake Beach
- A permit is required prior to holding events or to operate any for-profit programming
Important 2021 Contact Information:
Assistant Director - Tim Michalski: 978.540.2490
Beach Office - 978-540-2496 (number available during summer season only)
Aquatics Directors -CiCi Portante & Izzy Conners: 978.590.3220 (cellphone number available during summer season only)
Sailing Coordinator - Leo Gibbons: email@example.com (email available during summer season only)