COVID-19 COURT GUIDELINES
SINGLES PLAY ONLY, TWO PEOPLE PER COURT
IF PLAYERS DO NOT RESPECT OCCUPANCY, COURTS WILL BE CLOSED AND LOCKED.
To access court one use the entry gate at the back of the court (closest to parking lot)
To access court two use the entry gate in the middle of the court (closest to the driveway on the hill)
- All outdoor pickleball and tennis courts are restricted to SINGLES play only.
- Please be vigilant in preventing the spread of the virus by practicing good hygiene as recommended by CDC Guidelines.
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms as listed by the CDC Guidelines.
- Please do not enter the courts if you have any symptoms or exposure risks as listed by the CDC guidelines.
- All spectators and players waiting for a court must remain outside of the fence and are encouraged to stay in their vehicles, until a court becomes available.
- Social distancing procedures must be practiced at all times.
- Before, during and after play, players must maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet from other people.
- Players should label their name on a personal ball(s) that only they will touch during play (i.e. each player enters the court with their own ball(s).
- Players are encouraged to bring and use hand sanitizer.
- Players are encouraged to place their personal items (backpacks, water bottles, etc.) at a safe distance (6 feet) from other player items to avoid any surface contact.
- The main entry gates shall be left open to prevent surface contact.
- No handshakes, paddle bumps or physical contact between players.