Registration Details & Information
Littleton Parks, Recreation,and Community Education
The Littleton Parks, Recreation & Community Education department provides year-round high quality indoor and outdoor recreation and enrichment activities for children and adults in Littleton and the surrounding communities. Our goal is to provide cultural, social, and athletic programs in well maintained parks and facilities.
How to Register
2. Call 978.540.2490 to register by phone
3. Mail the registration form:
Littleton Parks, Recreation, and Community Education
41 Shattuck Street, Littleton, MA 01460
*Checks payable to “The Town of Littleton”
4. Fax the registration form and credit card
information to 978.540.2490
5. Visit us in the office!
UPDATE: All credit card purchases have a 2.9% service fee that will be added to the total of your purchase. If you wish to avoid this fee you are welcome to pay by check or cash.
Our programming is 100% funded by course fees, our refund policies are strictly adhered to.
• In the event that your course is canceled due to low enrollment you will receive a full refund in the manner in which you paid.
• Pro-rated refunds will only be given if a canceled class cannot be rescheduled.
•To process your refund you must respond to the cancellation email within 30 days; otherwise, we will process the refund as a household credit.
• In the case of a medical withdrawal, a refund minus a 10% admin fee will be processed when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
• Any other withdrawal fees will be determined by the PRCE Director and accompanied by a 20% processing fee.
• Refunds will only be given via household credit, check, and credit card. Credit Card refunds will be processed within 5 to 7 business days. Refunds issued by check will be processed within 2 to 4 weeks.
• Parks, Recreation & Community Education reserves the right to change the program location and/or programming staff if needed. Refunds will not be given if this occurs.
• Littleton Parks, Recreation, and Community Education does not receive Town funding for our programs, events, and program staff. They are all paid for with the revenue that we make on programs. Your ongoing support is greatly appreciated!
• You must register and pay for a drop in prior to participating.
(Our software is mobile ready so you can easily register from your smartphones.)
• Present your receipt, paper or email, to the instructor upon arrival to your session.
• Instructors cannot accept cash or check payment.
• Parks, Recreation & Community Education reserves the right to cancel and/or combine any program with insufficient enrollment within 7 days prior to the class’s start date. All participants will be notified of changes in schedule.
• Please be sure to provide an up to date email and phone number so that we can contact you.
• When public schools are closed for either school/town events or due to inclement weather, programs will not be held on that day. Classes will be rescheduled at a later date.
You may request to transfer into another class If:
• The request is made before the 2nd meeting of the class.
• There is space available on the roster for the class that you would like to transfer into.
• The minimum participation number is still met for the class that you are currently enrolled in.
• A $15.00 transfer fee is paid in full.