Ray Grande was the consummate volunteer, well known and respected throughout the community. In honor of Ray's commitment to the Library and his community-first attitude, the Trustees of the Reuben Hoar Library are proud to offer this annual scholarship to an in-coming high school senior and resident of Littleton.
Students interested in applying for the Ray Grande Memorial Scholarship must satisfy the following criteria:
- The student currently attends a high school or can provide proof of home school and grade level status.
- The student plans to attend a college or post learning institution (i.e. trade school, job apprentice program) within 15 months of graduation.
- The student completes and submits an application and in-person interview.
- The student agrees to volunteer 150 hours of his/her time volunteering. Upon completion of these 150 volunteer hours, a one-time scholarship award of no less than $1,750 will be granted to the student.
The applicationdeadline for 2019-2020 has not yet been determined. It will be posted as soon as possible.
- 2018 - Caleb Church
- 2017 - Kayla Palmer, Diana Kumykova
- 2016 - Ksenia Holmes, Kerry Hubbard
- 2015 - Katherine Baker
- 2014 - Chloe Shelford
- 2013 - Marina Middleton, Elizabeth Imbrogna
- 2012 - Audrey Aquino, Isaiah Thomas
- 2011 - Elizabeth Britton
For information on the Joint Scholarship Application for the Kimball/Morrison Scholarships Click Here.
Applications are available starting in January of each year and are due back to the Treasurer's Office on or before April 1st.
Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted;
All scholarships will be paid directly to the schools Bursar's Office or financial office for tuition expenses;
Funds must be used by March 1st of the following year. Any unused funds will be made available for future scholarships.