“Imagine Your Story”
RHL Summer Reading 2020
Click here to get suggestions from an RHL Librarian for Kid's Books.
Registration begins 6/15
Reading begins 6/ 22
Program ends 8/ 22
· Registration will be online. Please fill out the registration form HERE!
· After we receive your card, we will make a log for you, and email you when it is ready to be picked up downstairs.
· The log will contain a bookmark, calendar, and dragon picture.
How SRP 2020 will go----
Have fun reading and keep track of your hours in the log. Email your hours and your raffle ticket choices to:[email protected]
Be sure to look at the pictures of the 30 raffle prizes beforehand. The librarians will fill out the tickets and place them in the jars for you.
· You will receive two raffle tickets for every 5 hours of reading until you reach 15 hours.
· After you complete all 15 hours of reading, you will receive 1 ticket for each additional hour of reading.
· To earn extra raffle tickets, see the seven activities on the last pages. When you complete these, email your results or if you can, show your answers to the librarians in the Children’s Room and you will receive your raffle tickets
Some things to remember---Reading to yourself, reading to someone else or listening to someone read to you, all count as reading. Audio books DO count for reading.
Look at the Summer Raffle Prizes Here:
School Summer Reading Lists & Extra Hours Page
|Russell Street School Grade 3 Summer Reading List||115.9 KB|
|Russell Street School Grade 4 Summer Reading List||268.53 KB|
|Russell Street School Grade 5 Summer Reading List||214.97 KB|
|Russell Street School Grade 6 Summer Reading List||51.01 KB|
|Shaker Lane Summer Reading List||94.8 KB|
|Extra Hours Page||581.52 KB|