Our Book-A-Librarian service allows you to spend up to 30 minutes with a friendly knowledgeable librarian who can offer assistance tailored to your needs.
We can help in many ways. Typical requests include:
- Learn to download eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines and music to your digital device.
- Introduction to the library catalog – how to find a book, a CD or a DVD, place holds, and manage your account.
- Researching a topic beyond Google
- Setting up and using an email account
- Want to learn something else? Just ask if it's something with which we can help you.
Some things we are unable to help with:
- We do not provide medical, legal or business advice or opinions.
- We cannot write, type or proofread your documents.
- We do not offer technical support or troubleshooting except when it relates to library resources.
- We cannot assist you with credit card transactions.
- We encourage you to bring your laptop or digital device to the library with you so that we may better help you. Please call the library at 978.540.2600 to set up an appointment, preferably one week in advance, with a librarian or fill out our online Book-A-Librarian form.
Due to staff expertise and availability, your request may declined. We appreciate your understanding.