- Passes must be picked up at the library BEFORE going to the museum.
- To cancel your reservation, please call the library at 978-540-2600.
The museum passes are only available to Littleton residents and members of the Friends of the Reuben Hoar Library.
Anyone may join the Friends by filling out an application for membership and returning it to the library or mailing it to the address on the form.
If you need help booking passes online or if you would like to have a library staff member book a pass for you, you may call the Circulation Desk at 978-540-2600, email the library, or visit the library.
- There is a $20.00 charge for any pass not returned by the due date.
- Check each museum's web site for up-to-date hours of operation and directions. You will see links to the museum web sites as you book your pass.
- Museum passes may be reserved 90 days in advance.
- The passes must be picked up by 1 p.m. on the day reserved. Sunday passes must be picked up by 4 p.m. on Saturday. Please check the library's schedule for holidays and other days when the library is closed and you cannot pick up passes.
- Because of the popularity of these passes, the library reserves the right to give unclaimed passes to another patron. Those who do not pick up passes more than three times will have their borrowing privileges restricted for the next 90 days.
- Only two passes per family may be reserved during each school vacation weeks.
- Please return pass to the Library the day of use. Other patrons may be waiting to use it.