Motorized Vehicle License

There are three different types of car dealer licenses, Class I for new car dealers, Class II for used car dealers, and Class III for junk/salvage car dealers.


  • A hearing by Select Board with the notice published in newspaper
  • Newspaper fees paid by applicant
  • Applicant gets list of abutters from assessor's office and send the notice to the abutters
  • Class 1, 2, and 3 Application Form (PDF)


  • $100