Certificates, Licenses & Permits

The Town Clerk's Office issues state licenses and permits, including marriage licenses, business certificates and renewals, dog licenses, raffle permits, and certified requests for public documents. Use the links on the left or the Other Items listed below to access a specific topic.

Please contact the Town Clerk with any questions regarding these items.

Other Items