All businesses/persons wishing to go door to door OR mobile food trucks soliciting on any public property in Littleton are required to have a permit.
Permits are good for this current calendar year only.
- $100.00 (This cost is for the business and includes one solicitor)
- $25.00 (For each additional solicitor within the business)
The prerequisites for a permit:
- Application for Permit Form (PDF)
- Completed CORI Form (PDF) for each solicitor
- Current ID from each solicitor
- Headshot Photo (for permit badge)
Return the above forms, documents, and payment by:
- Visiting us during our regular business hours OR Mail to: Littleton Town Clerk's Office P.O. Box 1305 Littleton MA 01460
- In-person payments may be made by cash, check or charge/debit card.
- Card payments are subject to a processing fee.
- Check payments are to be made payable to the Town of Littleton
Terms and conditions: