Economic Development Committee
UPDATE: At the EDC's February 13, 2019 meeting the Committee upated and voted on their Mission Statement and Future Goals for 2019:
Help attract, retain and expand local businesses to increase and diversify the Town's commercial tax base consistent with community character. Promote appropriate and responsible development and redevelopment of commercial and industrial properties. Identify changing economic trends and develop recommendations to maximize interest in our community.
Have a question for the EDC? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Support and promote the Littleton Common Sewer Project and Common Revitilization.
- Identify, prioritize and contact regional development groups and EDC's which align with Littleton's desire for responsible growth.
- Take LBA to the next level through regular communication and action to support, retain and attract additional businesses.
- UPDATE 6/6/16 - The Board of Selectmen has voted to establish the membership of the Economic Development Committee at seven (7).
- UPDATED 5/24/21 - The Select Board voted unanimously by rollcall to increase the membership of the Economic Development Committee to eight (8).
- UPDATED 9/12/2022 - The Select Board voted unanimously 4 - 0 to decrease the membership of the Economic Development Committee to seven (7).
|John Bergeron||Chair||No Expiration Date|
|Tatiana L Scott||Member||No Expiration Date|
|Charles DeCoste||Member||No Expiration Date|
|Vanessa R Strong||Member||No Expiration Date|
|VACANT POSITION||Member||No Expiration Date|
|Shannon P McNulty||Member||No Expiration Date|
|Vacant Position||Member||No Expiration Date|